Full-Time, Kfar Neter
We’re looking for a sharp, ambitious SEM manager that’s equipped with a unique blend of creative abilities and analytical skills. At GoodCar, we don’t believe in menial work; as an SEM manager, you’ll create campaigns with a global reach and millions of dollars in spend, test and optimize highly segmented marketing copy, analyze complex data sets – and that’s only the beginning. You bring your hard-earned SEM experience, a great attitude and a sense of humor, and we’ll take care of everything else.
Our manager is:
· Passionate about the online marketing world and loves learning new things.
· Ready to receive real responsibilities and get to work on managing large-scale campaigns.
· A super-fast learner, analytically-oriented and tech comfortable with numbers.
· Not afraid of taking on responsibilities and being held accountable for results.
· Creative, full of bright ideas, and ready to get to work on implementing them.
· Believes that work and fun can and should coexist.
· Eager to start a career in a young, energetic, global and rapidly growing company.
What you’ll need:
· B.S/M.S in a relevant academic field (sciences, marketing, statistics, information technologies, economics, business administration, etc.)
· At least 2 years of experience in managing large scale campaigns with Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
· Fluency in English – A MUST.
· An eye for detail, a creative mind and a thorough disposition.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to extract meaningful conclusions from data sets.
· Articulate and opinionated both written and orally.
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel (VBA a plus).
· Open minded with a desire to learn, develop and acquire personal skills.
As a member of our team, you’ll get full social benefits, enjoy trips and fun days both locally and abroad, eat out a lot, and have the ability to influence your work environment – among many other perks.