Full-Time, Kfar Neter
We’re looking for a sharp, ambitious, action-oriented Marketing Associate that’s equipped with a unique blend of creative abilities and analytical skills. At GoodCar, we don’t believe in menial work; as a Marketing associate, you’ll create campaigns with a global reach and millions of dollars in spend, analyze complex data sets, write and optimize highly segmented copy, and deploy it through numerous marketing channels. Our Marketing Associate will collaborate with several talented, multi-disciplinary teams at home and abroad, tell our products’ stories, and acquire qualified customers. You bring your marketing knowledge, a “get it done” attitude and a sense of humor, and we’ll take care of everything else.
Our candidate is:
· Passionate about all facets and aspects of online marketing, including copywriting, user experience, SEM, affiliate marketing, SEO, media buying, and business development.
· Exceptionally skilled at acquiring customers via multi-channel marketing campaigns (SEM, email, social media, display, mobile, partners, content, video, affiliates) and has a deep understanding of what makes customers purchase.
· Ready to be exposed to actual work, receive real responsibilities that affect millions of people and be held accountable for results.
· A super-fast learner, analytically-oriented, tech savvy and comfortable with numbers.
· Creative, full of bright ideas, and ready to get to work on implementing them.
· Believes that work and fun can and should coexist.
· Eager to start a career in a young, energetic, global and rapidly growing company.
· B.S/M.S in a relevant academic field (sciences, marketing, statistics, information technologies, economics, business administration, etc.)
· Previous experience is a plus (not required).
· Fluency in English – A MUST.
· Articulate and opinionated both written and orally.
· Experience with product marketing, mockup design & integrated go-to-market strategies is a plus.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to extract meaningful conclusions from data sets.
· A thorough, focused and highly creative individual with an eye for details.
· Open minded with a desire to learn, develop and acquire personal skills.
· A team player that willing to fit in to a group of marketing experts on a global level.
Superb working conditions for applicants, including full social benefits, equity options, culture of acting with integrity, working with experienced entrepreneurs and marketers, and much more!